Physical Infrastructure & Resources
- Incubation Space.
- Refreshments Area.
- Free Internet, Telephone, Photocopying and Printing (Conditions Apply).
- Provision of Laptop.
- Shared meeting rooms.
- Access to conference rooms, video conference room and auditoriums.
- Access to University Labs.
- Trainings in Creativity & Innovation Management, Idea generation, Business Model Development, Business Model Validation, Business Research, Business Planning, Financial Planning, Marketing Plan, Branding, Investment Readiness, and other areas of interest to entrepreneurs.
- A well developed curriculum for the period of incubation.
- A pool of mentors, comprising experts from around the country and abroad.
- Sessions with experts in technology, legal, financial and related matters, with or without consideration (on payment basis).
- Facilitate in the removal of legal and or administrative hurdles in the implementation of coordinated project.
- Organizing events to help companies in networking and showcasing their technologies.
- Meetings with visitors of BIC (such as alumni, Venture Capitalists, industry professionals).
- Customized space / need based trainings could also be arranged.
- Assist in preparation of feasibility of projects.
- Assist in formulation of business and market plans/models.
- Facilitation/ help in commercializing products of the project.
- Facilitation in getting patent for the product and intellectual property right to the scientist/ inventor of the product.
- Library facilities.
- Free Intern (as per availability).
- Visits to other Incubation Center.
- Visits to other industries/organizations for signing MOUs or other agreements.