- To promote and stimulate entrepreneurial spirit amongst students, faculty members, alumni, and the local community.
- To provide opportunities for students, alumni, faculty, employees to transform their entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
- To provide an environment where budding entrepreneurs can work on their innovative ideas, bring them to the market and grow them into a successful business.
- To ensure a steady flow of new startups and thus create new jobs.
- To contribute to economic and social development of the region and the country through high-growth startups.
- To improve the competitiveness of national and local economy.
- To facilitate commercialization of innovative research through entrepreneurship.